9.9.08

First day in Vienna

So I arrived in Vienna this morning at about 11:00 am. The flight was extra long, because we had to wait in the airplane, on the runway for about an hour because of the storms. Apparently our flight was the last one that the group was waiting for so when we came out we got on the bus and went to the hotel. (from which I am writing this.) The hotel is really fancy looking and pink. We have about six hours of free time before dinner. but I am already hungry. So we'll probably go for a walk around once we all shower and change into clean clothes. My suitcase got pretty beat up. There are black marks all over the front and one of the little plastic things on the bottom is completely gone. Other than that it all went well. The pictures are of the view of the street from our window at the hotel, and a cool bug with out a roof. As we were standing on the porch for quite a while some Viennese guys who must have been on a lunch break and were sitting in the back of their truck, started laughing at us because some of the girls were taking tons of pictures. If this doesn't make sense it is because I am very sleep deprived and I'm trying not to sleep until tonight.

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Fun, fun, fun! I wish we could come visit you because I loved Germany. Please eat lots of good food for me. And make sure you post lots of pictures. Okay, Auf Wiedersehn!

Josh said...

that's not a "bug" It's not even a Volkswagen. If I was there right now, I would really give you a hard time, but this will have to suffice since I can't do it in person.