1.2.09

Elms and the Roomies

So I moved out this semester into the Elms, W16! I didn't know anyone before I moved in, but it has turned out amazing! These girls rock and my room roomie is so amazing. The other day, I wake up and come out to the kitchen to make breakfast and two of my roommates are sitting there making moccasins. Here is a picture: Meagan, and Zephne making moccasins on kitchen floor. Here is a picture of all my roommates. We had a roommate bonding day, last Saturday. Erin (another new roommate) just got engaged. So we went wedding dress shopping and out to Cafe Rio. From Left to Right: Chelsie, Erin, Meagan, Erika, Zephne, and Me. So I made a cake one night because I was bored and we took pictures with it before we ate it because I must say it looked really good. Erin, Zephne, Me and Cake, Erika!
Yay for my awesome roomies!!

2 comments:

Josie said...

having fun friends as roomie always makes the experience so much better! Trust me, it is not fun to have to room with someone you cant stand! Where are YOUR moccosins? haha

Nicola said...

Yeah for Lisa and her fun roommates! I will have to come see where you live before the school year is over. I am coming to Utah for sure in April or when my littler brother goes on his mission, so I will see you then and maybe we will have to go get pedicures: all the girls, your mom and Randi and me and you. FUN.