Me, Erika, Meagan, Chelsea, Jessica (Zeph's friend) Zephne, Liz (Joey's date). Front Row: Jarom, Adam, Joey.
11.2.09
Themed Weekends: Temple Weekend
So last weekend Meagan had 10 tickets for the Draper Temple open house. So we went and saw the temple. It was so awesome. I can't wait till I can go when it is dedicated.
Me, Erika, Meagan, Chelsea, Jessica (Zeph's friend) Zephne, Liz (Joey's date). Front Row: Jarom, Adam, Joey.
Me, Erika, Meagan, Chelsea, Jessica (Zeph's friend) Zephne, Liz (Joey's date). Front Row: Jarom, Adam, Joey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think you should have a "my brother and sister in law are coming to visit" themed weekend! Fun. I also really like rugby better than football. I watched a game in college and thought it was very entertaining. I like how they throw the guys up in the air.
Sounds like you're having a fabulous time and I'm sooooo glad you have good roomies!
Themed week-ends sounds like a blast! However, basketball is pretty much like rugby sometimes!
Post a Comment