16.11.08
Pies till 4 a.m.
so last sunday Cassandra, Tawny (prounced toni by all germans) and I made dinner for our entire group. Cass had this crazy idea that we should make pie for dessert. So we stayed up till 4 a.m. making pies.
Our pies: orange merengiue (we forgot to buy the lemons), Berry, Apple (the square one) Coconut, Pumpkin, and Chocolate.
Again all our groceries.
I forgot to mention that the stores close here around 7 except for the one in the train station. We started at about 8:15 so we just made a made dash through the store and hoped we had everything we needed and enough of it. But we forgot some key ingreidiants such as the lemon. My work at aspen grove has paid off. I made some pretty sweet subsitutions. And thanks to mom for sharing with me the recipe for the jougurt pie a long time ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Everything is Clever brand? What kind of crap stores do you shop at??
I've never heard of Clever food. I'm pretty confident it's not a real brand name.
Post a Comment