15.8.08
My toe is on fire!
So last Sunday night I spilled a couple of gallons of boiling water on my foot. Needless to say I was in a lot of pain. Although thankfully someone invented ibuprofen, and I have lots of great friends that I work with that helped me. However the pain only lasted for about two hours and it hasn't hurt too bad since then. Well, until this morning when it still had not popped, so Scott decided to pop it. That was kind of gross, so I will spare you the details.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OUCH! I am glad it wasn't worse, and that your ok, and thanks for sparing us the details.
Hey Lisa I am up for the details! (heehee) Just kidding. I am glad that you are okay! That is scary!
Love you and please be careful!
Aunt Sherie
Post a Comment