6.8.08
Crazy week
Ok, I know I need to be better at updating this more often. So here is my last week in review. Last Thursday the Bryces came up to visit me. Wohoo! We played lots of games and had lots of fun. Friday we floated down the Provo River. Freezing Cold! Saturday morning they all left and I had to go back to work. Sunday I got really sunburned at church. Monday afternoon I went swimming and got more sunburned, even though I put tons of sunscreen on. Monday night for FHE we played paintball. I now have two welts. One on my back on my sunburn and one on my leg. Moral of the story don't wear shorts paint balling, especially when sunburned. Tuesday night (last night) all the girl cooks came over to my cabin for a sleepover. Way fun. We stayed up till about 2:30 even though five of the seven had to up before six. Plus one of our neighbors came over for a few hours. So much crazy fun, but now I am ridiculously tired. And I took a three hour nap.
Sorry no pics yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment