So today I moved back home and was really bored. I was watching a cake making challenge on the Food network. Then I decided to make a curious george cake. It looked awesome!! Since Josh really liked (likes) curious george, I decided to dedicate it to him. Happy Birthday Josh!
Lisa, you did such a good job. I am way impressed. I really don't know how to decorate cakes: just make them and eat them. I think you found one of your talents...(After I typed that, I realized I sounded just like my mom. Wierd.)
4 comments:
Thanks! I guess we're going to wish me a Happy Birthday all year long!
seriously cute. want to make something fun for addie's party ?
LOL
I love monkeys!
I love it! But geez, you really must've been bored, it's ok, one more week and then I'm baaaack!
Lisa, you did such a good job. I am way impressed. I really don't know how to decorate cakes: just make them and eat them. I think you found one of your talents...(After I typed that, I realized I sounded just like my mom. Wierd.)
Post a Comment