skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lisa JJ
18.12.08
Singing in the streets and der Polizei with pics
This is our group singing on Graben. We were amazing if I may say so.
Der Polizei caught us and told us it was forbidden. Notice Aimee's face of terror.
1 comment:
Julie
said...
Sing sing sing! I am so glad you have this blog so I can keep up with you!
December 27, 2008 at 7:13 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family
Andy and Michelle
Brady and Randi
Bryces
Callister family
Erika Peterson
Germany Berlin Mission
Jack and Lindsay
Jensen family
Josh and Nicola
Vawdreys
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(42)
▼
December
(6)
Singing in the streets and der Polizei with pics
last Sunday in Wien
Wir singen Rot, Wir singen Weiss, Wir singen Rot, ...
Singing in the streets and der Polizei
My past week of awesomeness!
Dresden
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
1 comment:
Sing sing sing! I am so glad you have this blog so I can keep up with you!
Post a Comment